Here is the programme I made for my ageing mother to help her regain strength, health and vitality, but also rebuild cartilage to help in her recovery from hip replacement surgery, which she did impressively quickly. It provides the body the opportunity to cleanse and heal itself from the inside out. As a consequence, the skin will gradually get smoother in appearance, more supple and less wrinkled, and will eventually almost glow with the radiance of health. Your body will gradually burn off all excess fat reserves, and chronic aches and pains will gradually dissolve as the accumulated acid and calcium clears from your tissues. You will regain energy, flexibility, calm and better sleep, and over time, feel completely transformed. You really have to do it and feel it to believe it. But, independently of your state of health (or disease) I guarantee that this programme will without a doubt, over the course of a few months, completely transform your body and your health for the better. It is intended to be followed strictly for at least 2 months, but can be followed indefinitely for vibrant health and long life.
First thing in the morning on an empty stomach:
- Small glass (200 ml) of plain water with probiotics and chlorella
- Small glass (200 ml) of water with 1 table spoon of liquid silicic acid (400 mg)
- 50 ml of magnesium chloride solution: 4 teaspoons (20 g) of Nigari flakes in 1 litre of water
- Large glass (350 ml) of green drink with psyllium husks or chia seeds: 1 teaspoon of Doc Broc’s Power Plants powder, 1 mini-spoon of stevia extract powder, 3 tablespoons of aloe vera juice, 5 drops of alkalising drops (puripHy) and 3 drops of mandarin or orange essential oil in a 1 litre bottle of water with wide neck (e.g. Nalgene; this yields 3 large glasses). Shake well, let sit for a few minutes, shake again and serve. Mix in 2 teaspoons of psyllium husks/1 tea spoon of psyllium and 1 teaspoon of chia seeds/2 teaspoons of chia seeds. Drink the psyllium/chia relatively quickly so that it swells up in your stomach/intestines instead of in the glass.
- A few minutes later, take a pinch of two of unrefined, French-Atlantic sea salt.
Throughout the morning from around 10:00 until 13:00
- 1 full litre of green drink (optional chlorella)
- Pinches of salt to taste
Lunchtime, around 13:00
- Small glass of wild berry-coconut milk smoothie: 1 can of whole coconut milk, 2 mini-spoons of stevia extract powder, and 4 tablespoons of raspberries (~16) or blueberries (~20) or strawberries (~4): fresh if possible or frozen if not. Blend well and serve one glass; keep the other glass of later. If you are working, make the smoothie in the morning and take it with you to work.
- Supplements: whole-food multi, astaxanthin, vitamin D3: take 25000 IU or during the summer, suntan for 15-20 minutes at midday when the Sun is close zenith, exposing as much skin as possible; you will never burn in this amount of time, and for a fair-skinned person, your body will produce close to 50000 IU—the darker the skin, the longer you need to stay, but 30 minutes should be the maximum in order to not burn.
Mid-afternoon, around 14:00
- Large glass of the green drink (optional chlorella)
- Pinch of salt
Late-afternoon, around 16:00
- Large glass of green drink (optional chlorella)
- Small glass of wild berry-coconut milk smoothie
Dinner, around 18:30 or 19:00
- Large glass of green drink and or plain alkaline water 30 minutes before eating.
- Huge salad of dark greens with olive oil/lemon juice dressing: can be romaine or any other kind of dark green lettuce, rocket, spinach, or mesclun (mixed baby greens), with 1 red pepper, 1 small cucumber, soaked almonds, walnuts and brazil nuts (5 or 6 each is plenty, but you can have as many as you want). Optional: a couple of soft boiled eggs (if you eat eggs) or high quality smoked salmon (if you eat fish).
- Supplements: krill oil, krill IQ, ubiquinol, astaxanthin, vitamin K2.
- The green drink is the most important element in this healing protocol and this is why there is about 2 litres of it per day. Its main purpose is to alkalise tissues and pull out accumulated acid throughout the body, while providing plenty of minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes, and lots of chlorophyl for building healthy blood cells. An alkaline terrain is the best way to prevent any pathogenic microforms (viruses, bacteria, yeasts, funguses and moulds) from surviving, let alone thriving as they do in the vast majority of people.
- Fasting until about midday allows the body to really take advantage of its natural cleansing cycle from the time we wake up until the early afternoon without feeling overly hungry or deprived. Eating lightly at noon and mid-afternoon, providing mostly calories from coconut oil, is perfect to give the body enough fuel to function well without hunger and at the same time keep blood sugar and insulin super low. The single evening meal is plentiful, filling and satisfying, proving tons of chlorophyl, minerals, enzymes, phytonutrients, as well as excellent proteins and fats for nourishing the body and rebuilding cells and tissues during the night.
- The liquid silicic acid is for rebuilding and maintaining healthy and supple cartilage and conjunctive tissues, healthy skin, nails and hair. It should be taken for about 3 months every 6 months (3 months on, 3 months off).
- The magnesium chloride is an amazing all around health tonic and cure-all. It can be taken indefinitely or intermittently, but magnesium is water soluble and so we need it every day.
- The aloe vera helps dissolve the hardened undigested proteins and waste stuck on the walls of the intestines, and the psyllium husks and chia seeds very effectively pull these toxins out with the stools.
- The multi is for extra vitamins, minerals and enzymes; vitamin D3 is the most important supplement as it is essential for health, but almost everyone is deficient in it; krill oil is the best source of essential omega 3 fats, ubiquinol is essential for energy production in every single cell in the body but our production of it drops after the age of 35; astaxanthin is the most powerful anti-oxident and excellent for energy, vitality, physical endurance and youthfulness; and vitamin K2 is essential for strong, healthy bones, but it is hard to come by in our diets.