If I were to stumble upon this blog today, I would probably feel a little overwhelmed with the volume of stuff, and would wonder where to start.
I’m working with an intern this summer whose job is to extract as many pieces of information we can present and standalone insights from the collection of articles I’ve written. For this reason, I wanted to give her a clear list of what I thought she should read.
So, I spent about an hour going through all the articles that have been published on this blog, and compiled the list of those I consider most important.
Here it is. Hope you find it useful.
Metabolic Efficiency and Fasting
Water and Kidney Function
- Ten years of carbohydrate restriction: here’s why
- Is it possible to make universal recommendations about health?
- Want to lose weight? Here’s what you need to know in under 1000 words
- Water, sugar, protein and fat
- Everything is in the biochemistry